Date: 6/16/2020 12:00:00 AM
Temp to Hire Warehouse Jobs
Integrity Staffing is looking for smart, reliable and hardworking associates for warehouse jobs at one of largest shopping brand’s fulfillment center in Tucson, AZ! This is your chance to join the warehouse team that works together to ensure the timely delivery of merchandise to retail locations and customers across the country. These are long-term job opportunities where you ll learn and grow as part of an enthusiastic and motivated team.
You ll get to be a part of a collaborative, fun and engaging culture that values the unique personalities of all team members. Together, you ll work to meet daily challenges while having fun at the same time. These jobs offer competitive pay, weekly paychecks and immediate benefits!
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to a world of hard work and good pay. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation–a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. We expect great things from you and you should expect a great experience with us.
$13.00-$13.50 per hour. As an employee of Integrity Staffing you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include part time shifts, day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work on assignments at Warehouses on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client s business needs which can change.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for one or more function to include accurate receiving, picking, packing, shipping and return of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. The Warehouse Worker is responsible for operating the pallet jack for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise.
1. Accurate picking and packing of product using Voice Directed Picking (VDP) to fill customer orders.
2. Replenishment of product in loose pick locations.
3. Quality control to ensure accuracy of customer orders.
4. Picking, packing and processing of priority/rush customer orders.
5. Unloading cases from conveyor lines and sorting by dock locations (based on carrier and destination).
6. Building and wrapping pallets to ensure intact shipments to customers.
7. Loading trucks both by hand and using equipment.
8. Filling void in cartons.
9. Sorting cases for international shipment; ensuring quality assurance; meeting guidelines for international shipping.
10. Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
11. Put away all cartons and palletized product received on a daily basis.
12. Maintain accuracy of bulk locations by performing daily cycle counts of all pallets received the previous day.
13. Assembly of kits and samples according to guidelines.
14. Sorting materials for combo/shrink pack orders as well as running them through a shrink-wrap machine.
15. Accurate and timely processing of state adoption orders.
16. Stamping textbooks to complete donations.
17. Opening boxes and loading the conveyor lines with returned product.
18. Keying returns into IMDS (warehouse management system) to ensure accurate and timely return to stock and credits to customers.
19. Removing trash from conveyor lines.
20. Loading single books into carousel stocking operation locations to build full cartons.
21. Re-boxing full cartons from carousel to be placed back into stock.
1. Experience with and ability to operate the electric pallet jack.
2. Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred.
3. Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
4. Strong attention to detail and quality.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Customer service driven
7. Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds regularly and 60 pounds on occasion.
Work is performed in a general warehouse environment on a concrete surface with adequate lighting. Temperatures can be very hot during the summer months and very cold during the winter months. Workspace can be very dusty and occasionally noisy due to traffic of motorized vehicles operating.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application to schedule your virtual interview!
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver’s license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
Tagged as: management [...]
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=205c3d7c869d61e8a4bd8b649&ri=d1e1cf4db2eb1d0f397414aea95a871f&job_loc=Tucson%2CAZ&encrypt=0&q→