Used Car ServiceTechnician
Every employee with Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success.
Thompson Buick GMC Cadillac has been in business since 1956.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team, we are currently hiring for Used Car Service Technicians!
The right candidate will receive a guranteed pay increase with the job offer, don’t hesistate to apply today!
What We Offer: * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
* Short and Long Term disability
Responsibilities & Duties * Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations, and headlight/tail light installations.
* Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair.
* Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers problems and provide accurate repair recommendations.
* Inspect vehicles according to the state s requirements for emissions and safety.
* Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness.
* Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records.
* Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
* Must be able to work on all makes, models and years.
Qualifications * High school diploma/GED required.
* Must have a valid IL driver’s license.
* Must be willing to submit for a background check and drug screen.
* ASE certification preferred. * Brand technical experience is a plus.
* 3+ years of Service Technician experience.
* Willingness to participate in in-house training in a timely manner.
* Ability to operate all auto repair tools.
* Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment.
* Must have your own tools. Schedule:
* 8 hour shift
* Weekends COVID-19 considerations:
In order to keep employees safe, we are providing them with masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.Hireology . Category: Science, Keywords: Medical Scientist
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=383014b2b70d61e9227f17879&ri=9392ec62ed6e42d3af08332e52465b95&job_loc=Raleigh%2CNC&q&spl=PRFoamZzhicomqX6%3A9DjxXQcb0jyiqUy7gHKGwg%3D%3D%3AvHB%2BBeK507rlNOZ0m0wT%2FXtSptatwDONTM3EY5ijxg%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Raleigh%2C+NC→