Stealth Power is a fast-growing cleantech automotive startup located in Austin, TX.
We design and build idle mitigation and power systems to help the largest fleets in the world run on clean energy, ending our over-reliance on fossil fuels and working towards a fully electric future.
We re seeking a technical, highly organized Technical Chief of Staff to serve as a key resource, right hand, and force multiplier to Stealth Power s COO, Shannon Sentell.
This is not an administrative role it’s ideal for an engineer ready to supercharge their growth on the strategy and leadership side of the business.
As part of the broader engineering team, you ll support client delivery, technical specifications, operations management, and communications.
You will have the opportunity to lead the development of results-oriented and action-driven recommendations to key business questions that support long-term growth.
In this role, you will:
– Manage and communicate directly with internal stakeholders and clients to deliver our product on time.
– Build technical strategy alongside our engineering team.
– Make great decisions through research, analysis, the introduction of frameworks, and scenario modeling.
– Identify, drive and execute strategic projects, collaborating cross-functionally to structure problems, understand opportunities, and develop solutions that bring about impactful change.
– Manage sales and business development initiatives, including sales materials and opportunity building.
– Create and manage presentations, both internally and externally to drive decisions.Wayup. Category: Executive, Keywords: Chief of Staff
Tagged as: management
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4f702e652dad61ee567cbafe9&ri=9482bb226ac7466db96d342d9fb8fd60&job_loc=Austin%2CTX&q&spl=OeDdEa5avjWB4q%2B5%3A0A4DYgXVsfG3FobVpis4ow%3D%3D%3AbUxPePtgy59%2FXFplCNWwdmHfghSz24wjm2%2B0QgH2iQ%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Austin%2C+TX→