Taqueria Cashier (PT) (VFE)
Store: Whittier – 8510 Painter Ave Suite L – #50-01 Map
Taqueria Cashier is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers’ requests, to meet the goals and objectives of the department. Responsible for promptly filling customer’s food and beverage orders. Also responsible for accurately recording customers order on the cash register, following money handling procedures, and balancing till at the end of shift.
* Must enjoy working with the public.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
* Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
* Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
* Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
* No experience necessary.
* Willingness to learn; we provide training.
* Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
* Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading and speaking, a plus but not required.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4905a224166d61ee31247eed9&ri=9543c4251aa8428ca32a9c68302aba01&job_loc=Whittier%2CCA&q&spl=7%2Ft9UWBiApuRSUQE%3A5CVZ4QmZWVzcjH%2FuNwHHiA%3D%3D%3AcErK2oMx%2FtekWnbVgg%2B7UvQTLKkjt49qkB05RAJ9%2BU8YoS9uCO%2FesZExwhGwh4QbSGrZnNYNbEeBna2OdRROC%2F5Q%2FtuHtv20AQwOd9bAQlbyUnDwSkAzUm0LxE2gSaZIydC4y8x5LSbTmFxEF4Q%3D&encrypt=0&l→