Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Spa team as a Spa Attendant at Miraval Austin Resort and Spa located in Austin, Texas. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you will also get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We offer excellent benefits:
* Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
* Retirement Saving Plan options such as 401K or Roth
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Free colleague meals during shift
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more!
The Spa Attendant assists the overall spa operation with linen sorting, folding, and organization. The Spa Attendant will also maintain storage rooms with all appropriate linens, spa sandals and robes. Finally, the Spa Attendant will ensure the cleanliness of the facilities and public areas including but not limited to the spa lobby, quiet lounge, storage rooms, and pool deck.
* Takes pride in a great job done
* Must have high standards of cleanliness, attention to detail and organization, dealing with all areas of the Spa.
* Effective time management skills
* Solutions oriented approach to problem solving
* Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required
* A professional demeanor and appearance
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and United States Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Tagged as: management