* **Job Overview:*
The Vendor Paid Merchandise Handler is responsible for all functions related to the flow of new merchandise for the vendor. Performs other duties as assigned.
*The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking *[here](
Macy s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy’s schedule options are available during the interview process.
*Essential Functions: *
* Complete general shipment and processing activities in accordance to productivity standards and ensure floor readiness
* Assist the Merchandise Team in the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets
* Assist in replenishment, inventory and markdown processes
* Responsible for customer carryout and special deliveries
* Maintain communication with vendors, MTMs, and regional and district offices for support on driving sales, promos, and product knowledge
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Mathematical Skills: *
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
*Physical Demands: *
* This position involves constant moving and standing.
* Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
* Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
* May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
* May involve reaching above eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy s, Inc. including Macy s and Bloomingdale s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with [SFPC Art. 49]( and [LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9](
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=326ef971fddd61e98791cbb39&ri=36affd98392f17662bf150cb46af6130&job_loc=West+Covina%2CCA&encrypt=0&q&spl=pLmAiKC0sRFDQdLw%3A7r7oKkFkAR8JOzqzv8713g%3D%3D%3A%2F%2B4ilUXMI%2FNt5y4lz3yOrZQfAv7EpK%2BywZKlEY7Az4KYI4pev0o%3D→