Overview:At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our customer and clients in retail locations where you shop. We execute product placement through modular integrity, stocking, building displays, selling and completing surveys and audits. We are a company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent, and no day is ever the same! Are you a self-starter with strong attention to detail? Do you work well in independent situations? Candidates with previous retail or sales experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build relationships have success with Acosta! Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
Responsibilities:We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can create solutions and can:
* Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
* Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
* Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
* Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved modular integrity.
* Ability to follow store policies and procedures while being an expert for the clients you represent.
* Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
* Be the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships through stores.
* Receive mailings including Client signage, coupons, etc. to be transported and distributed in your territory.
* Assess and prioritize work-loads based on store assignment and client needs.
* Represent Acosta in a professional manner and follow company dress code policy.
* Assist supervisors on retail initiatives as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned by your manager.
* Retail or Sales Experience preferred
* High School Diploma/GED
* Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices)
* Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions to build displays
* Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be familiar with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
* Must have a valid driver s license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended period of time.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
* Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
* Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your success.
* Must work independently within a team environment, use time efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned tasks.
* Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
* Must follow Company policies.
* Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information. Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. US: Canada: Location Code: 27603 PandoLogic. Category: Retail, Keywords: Merchandiser
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4ca6f227646d61ee6b117eda9&ri=94dfc4ddf79242149c4709bb0ec3a173&job_loc=Raleigh%2CNC&q&spl=y0ibM%2F4VmZJmmkGk%3A2rRj18LuUt1oAfDVofNlXw%3D%3D%3AxSeroUTB7RbLX0sOapWqhv6FsY7x064xmwAO9S1mOzo62Io3EuO91l5JIBcJEsVHkE4p%2Bi2gbw%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Raleigh%2C+NC→