Job Title: Renewal Specialist Location: Denver, CO
Function: Customer Success Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Entry Level Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential.
Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue Platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps).
Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision making through the revenue lifecycle.
Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation.
Xactly’s Intelligent Revenue Platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization.
Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly’s scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry’s most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
THE OPPORTUNITY We are looking for a motivated individual with some renewal or sales experience striving to grow within an organization.
As the Renewal Specialist at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for managing a book of renewals while working in close partnership with Sales and Success Management teams to maximize retention, minimize churn risk and drive growth.
We are seeking an energetic, detailed, and articulate team player who is excited to impact Xactly’s overall retention.
You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals while maintaining an accurate quarterly forecast.
The Renewal Specialist will leverage Xactly resources to execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
THE TEAM Xactly’s Renewals team is a tight-knit team driven to see the success of our customers.
We have a very tenured, organically grown Renewals leadership team that is always willing to provide support and guidance.
They’re a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture.
The Skill Set – Bachelor’s degree required
– 1+ year(s) experience in customer service or sales – Software/SaaS preferred
– Bachelor’s degree is required – Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and customers
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
– Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
– Excellent verbal and written English language skills
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
– Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
– Complete the Renewals Onboarding and Sales Bootcamp
– Gain a strong understanding of Xactly’s Suite of Products
– Work closely with your colleagues shadowing customer/renewal conversations and activities
– Build relationships with internal business partners, including CSM’s, CAM’s, Finance and Legal
– Start engaging with a portfolio of renewals
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
– Have a strong understanding of how a Renewal Specialist works with their customers
– Work with your Manager and peers to continue refining your renewal negotiations talk tracks
– Manage the entire renewals lifecycle on your own, from initial interaction to close
– Have a strong grasp of Xactly’s quoting tool and internal Renewal processes
– Continue to shadow CSM’s and Renewal Specialists conversations
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
– Begin to consistently hit renewals metrics
– Provide input for renewal process improvements
– Share learnings on renewal negotiations best practices
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
– Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact within the Renewals team
– Continue to consistently meet and exceed renewals metrics
– Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success
Is this role not an exact fit for you?
Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Pay: $45,400 – $56,600 (70/30 Split) Final pay determinations, salary ranges and pay increases are established by the employer.
The ranges are an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons.
Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
BENEFITS AND PERKS – Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
– Tuition Reimbursement – XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
– Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
– Access to Corporate Discounts – Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
– End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
– 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
– Periodic Massages – Generous Employee Referral Program
– Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
– Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management.
We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance.
We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals.
Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology.
We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging.
By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Notice 1 Skills & Requirements QualificationsWayup. Category: Finance, Keywords: Renewal Specialist
Tagged as: management