As a Picker and Packer, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment.
This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts.Note: The pay rate for this job is $16.50/Hour.
Shift Timing: 1st Shift (Day)
* Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
* Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
* Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
* Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
* Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate’s shift.
* Must have some basic computer experience.
* Must be able to walk, bend, lift, reach and stoop, and stand for various amounts of time during shift.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs. * Dependable daily attendance and ability to meet productivity goals.
* Strong organizational work. * Detail-oriented.
* Prior warehouse experienced preferred but not required.
#ZIPXPandoLogic. Category: Logistics, Keywords: Warehouse Worker
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=41fb4733093d61eebeca2f9c9&ri=9461c9f6c60d4784a26d9412bd1fc74d&job_loc=Austin%2CTX&q&spl=21oIPBEopMepFX3f%3AA3Iiu57yByGCkI%2BhRWJq8Q%3D%3D%3AU62q4CY6NpMwsEk6ARrGNf5gfTyKfxNB%2FkpRFnYQzg%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Austin%2C+TX→