Artists, visionaries, storytellers-that’s the Pastry teams at the Disneyland Resort.
Whether you are looking for exquisite Signature Fine Dining Pastry environments at the Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or incredible, high volume production and magic at the Central Bakery, exciting opportunities await!
Pastry opportunities may include:
* Pastry Line/Dinner Cook
* Pastry Cook/Baker
Basic Qualifications :
* Passion for Pastry & Baking and delighting our Guests with food!
* Strong experience with cakes, plated desserts and working in banquets and restaurant environments
* Minimum 2 years of experience in culinary field/high volume restaurant or Culinary Degree and 2 years related experience
* You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
* Proven ability to read and understand recipes in a mass volume environment
* Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced team environment
* Demonstrates a desire to work in a guest service and team environment
* Strong listening skills and ability to follow direction
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking ” Apply for this job ” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking ” Next ” on each page, then ” Submit ” on the final page.
Ready to learn more about the exciting Culinary opportunities at the Disneyland Resort? Watch our recent Virtual Culinary Webinar and hear directly from our chefs and discover all the possibilities a career with Disney Culinary could provide. Learn about the variety of experiences and cuisines our teams bring to life! To watch the recording, click HERE
KEYWORD: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, hiring bonus, hiringbonus, incentive, DLRCulinary, DLR Culinary
This posting is seeking candidates to fill multiple roles in California.
* The pay rate for this Pastry Line/Dinner Cook role is $26.00 per hour.
* The pay rate for this Pastry Cook/Baker role is $24.20 per hour.
Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: .