Vector Marketing is currently holding interviews for part-time sales rep positions. Our representatives sell Cutco products through one-on-one appointments that emphasize customer service. Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately – as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their classes, extracurriculars, travel plans, or other jobs.
*What we offer:*
* *Excellent pay * $21.00 base-appt (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
* *Solid training* We teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
* *Flexible scheduling* We help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, travel plans, or family commitments.
* *Choice* *of location* Reps work locally after training, meetings and training are held in the office.
*What we require:*
* Enjoy working with people
* At least 18 years old or 17 and a HS Graduate
* Conditions apply
* Able to start at least on a part time basis within the next 7 10 days
* Willing to learn and apply new skills.
*Who would do well:
*People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part-time or flexible work. If you are a student looking for flexible work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up an interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant s age.