Vector Marketing who has been around for over 40 years is currently interviewing for part time sales positions, with an option to work a full schedule. Basic responsibilities include working with customer through virtual appointments, selling our products, setting up appointments, and placing orders. Great starting pay, not based on sales or results. Apply online 24/7 to check for an opening near you.
– Excellent pay $25.00 base-appt, weekly pay that is not based on sales or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
– Solid training We ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
– Flexible scheduling We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, some just for the summer, and others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as vacations, internships, classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
– Product – We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn t needed.
– Choice of location Interview virtually, work from home opportunities.
– Enjoy working with people
– All ages eighteen plus or a high school graduate
– Conditions apply
– Willing to learn and apply new skills
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Some none at all! We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking to work around their schedule. If you are student looking for summer work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will send you a text about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant s age.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Denver, CO – 80226