Ref ID: 00610-#######882
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly
Do you enjoy handling several large projects, assignments, and responsibilities at once with a positive attitude? In partnership with OfficeTeam, a growing IT Software firm is looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Do you consider yourself a self-starter? Then you don’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity! If you’re an Office Assistant looking for short-term temporary employment in the Denver, Colorado area, this opportunity may be right for you.
What you get to do every single day
– Submit data accurately
– Route calls to the appropriate individuals
– Maintain office facilities
– File, copy and faxing for various departments
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
– A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
– 2+ years of experience
– Should be savvy with word processing and spreadsheets
– Microsoft Office experience desired
– Proficiency in Daily Mail
– UPS FedEx experience
– Microsoft Excel experience required
– Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
– Succeed independently with tasks
– Skills that allow for the completion of general office work, the operation of basic office equipment, and the routing of incoming materials to the proper individuals
– Capacity to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
If you excel in team-oriented environments and want to advance your career, we want to hear from you! Are you a go-getter that thrives working in an energizing environment? This employment opportunity may be a great fit for you. Contact us now – this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes inaugural list of America s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.###.####. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.