JOB SUMMARY: Remote supporting supervisory role that serves client and account managers, in the capacity of claims processing, data management, inbound client and contractor communications.
This role requires good communication skills, effective use of technology and Microsoft software.
While some travel may occur, it is minimal in this role and is primarily focused as remote.
– Responsible for ongoing process analysis of operational systems, procedures, and staffing to drive continuous improvement in operating efficiencies.
Assist District Manager with general tasks
– Responsible for ensuring safe operations as well as compliance with all OSHA regulations, all applicable laws, and Pilot s Corporate Policies
– Effectively train, supervise, coach and evaluate all direct reports to foster good communications and morale
– Reviews operational key performance measures monthly as well as benchmarking data to drive any required correctional or improvement strategies
– Communicating freight status and any problems to customers, vendors and other Pilot stations and personnel
– Freight handling via forklift – Load/Off-load build trucks for optimal routing
– Other duties as assigned
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES – Customer service background preferred
– Ability to read key elements of financial statements in support of functional role responsibilities
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Must have superior organizational and time management skills
– Must be approachable and motivated – Knowledge of systems utilized as it relates to logistics
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
– Detail oriented and analytical – Understands TSA regulations
– Strong problem solving abilities
EDUCATION: – Bachelor s Degree in Business or Logistics is a plus
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– 3 years experience in lieu of degree EXPERIENCE
– 3+ years supervisory experience
– 3+ years: Freight or transportation experience
– 3+ years: Routing and Operations Experience
– Experience with DOT regulationsWayup. Category: Logistics, Keywords: Operations Supervisor
Tagged as: management
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4f0d2713963d61ee51ac2d959&ri=94810dfc15884ae99a34ffd4da831c83&job_loc=Portland%2COR&q&spl=Rgq6CBjw%2FCwce7Hb%3A5r3gLngxAljaAOk3QWBUEQ%3D%3D%3AhkMRUYQN2lghSio8rro74e%2Fx6QQUdt77Xu8f%2BCdUIA%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Portland%2C+OR→