This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
TRANSPORTATION BILLING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
RPM Transportation. is a solid, quality and fast growing diversified transportation company with 9 locations and looking to expand. We have provided customers with quality service for over 35 years and continue to do so today. We are currently seeking part-time night LTL Billing Clerks for our Fullerton Operation. Starting wage for this position is $15.00 to $17.00 depending on applicable experience. The work hours are 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. or 9:00 pm – 2:30 am M-F.
The Billing Clerk is responsible for efficient, accurate, and timely processing of invoices and transactions. In order to be hired you must meet the following qualifications:
1. Minimum two year recent experience as a Biller for a Transportation Company. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the LTL industry.
2. Minimum education: High School Diploma or GED;
3. Must be computer literate using Microsoft Word and Excel;
4. Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, staff and vendors;
5. Must have a good and positive attitude, and be able to treat all Team Members with respect at all times, regardless of the situation;
6. Must be detail orientated and have good time management skills and organizational skills;
7. Certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
1. Uses a computer to accomplish assigned duties;
2. Responsible for data entry of information pertaining to customer invoicing;
3. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
4. Some of the tasks to be performed, but not limited to, are as follows:
Conducts billing functions for multiple divisions and locations;
Manual rating and auto rating
Documentation scanning and indexing;
Assist on POD requests as needed;
Various other tasks as assigned
RPM is an equal opportunity employer who requires a tobacco and drug free workplace. Employment sponsorships are not available for this position.
For consideration, please submit your resume in response to this ad. No phone calls please.
Note: Submittal of your resume does not constitute an application of employment