**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
JAVA MICROSERVICE DEVELOPER
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
Looking for MicroServices Java Developer
Experience in NoSQL Database
Experience in Docker
Reactive Programming Experience
Experience in Banking domain
Any experience as Team Lead is plus
Must have 10+ years of experience
This role is working on ATLAS decomm and is vital to building the frameworks for all OpSo components in addition to ensuring smooth rollout of deliverables targeted for 2021. Working on delivery of several in-flight builds such as ATLAS implementation as well as rollout of Payment Aggregator. We are looking for critical hands on JAVA architect/developer who will build the foundational framework for all ATM micro-services. This resource will also work on Atlas and GCS decoms. We are looking for strong hands on experience on Java, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift and Spring Boot. Robust understanding of API Management and Gateways. Messaging environments Kafka, AMQP and RabbitMQ. Extensive hands-on experience with Cloud/ECS architecture with complex data analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic).
Key expertise we need: JAVA, Microservices and Financial Services.
1. Strong hands on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS. Robust understanding of API Management and Gateways. Messaging environments Kafka and RabbitMQ.
2. Extensive hands-on experience with data-heavy/analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB).
4. Expertise in niche large scale container technologies on micro services based environments. Architect monolithic applications into re-usable and scalable micro services.
5. At least 12+ years of experience in Financial services – Delivery experience in Front, Middle and Back Office technologies on large scale, real-time enterprise platforms of high trade volume is a must.
6. Experience with big data technology stack – Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR is recommended.
7. Knowledge in diverse financial products is recommended – FX, Equities, OTC and Listed Derivatives, Rates/Credit and Commodities. #CBRose# Benefits: For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website.
Internal ID: 379042PandoLogic. Category: Technology, Keywords: Programmer
Tagged as: management
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=404ea95fdadd61eea594c9519&ri=9457a695267f4f3dae497a4be38ebeb6&job_loc=Jersey+City%2CNJ&q&spl=RxVD1L37AA%2FH23Gx%3AJ%2BuZPRVmoe1GbozFyvr%2BKw%3D%3D%3AapIBqF0GqTM2Ed0EESg2rMHHaQjZbJkW14xUIWbDPg%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→