Ref ID: 01720-#######617
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
Candidates who are looking for work in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Professional Services industry will be interested in Robert Half Technology’s new Help Desk Analyst opening. We have a great opportunity for candidates with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. In this position, you will support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Louisville, Kentucky area and is a long-term temporary full time opportunity and does require an A+ certification. Do you have have it takes – APPLY NOW!
Your responsibilities in this role
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity sofware, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
For immediate consideration for this position please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated!
– A+ Certification is required
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– 2+ years of prior experience
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Cisco Products experience required
– Strong familiarity with Cisco Unity
– Firewall experience
– Well-founded grasp of network architecture
– Internet experience highly desired
– Proven knowledge of LAN (local area networks)
– Comprehensive knowledge of architecture
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=1b2fc14dae1d61eb270603779&ri=142c8a018b824f4ba8901a1c88250d0f&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→