The Staff Pad has partnered with a leading provider of geotechnical & environmental engineering, construction materials testing and civil site design services. They have been in business since 1995 and with seven offices in California, Colorado, and Texas, they are continuing to grow!
We are looking for a
Geotechnical Driller Helper in Denver, Colorado.
Geotechnical drilling experience is preferred, but our client is open and willing to train the right individual!
– Maintain drill and other equipment
– Setting up drill at job sites
– Operating drill as well as vehicle
– Site investigations
– Producing logs, records, rig inspections, and vehicle inspections
– Reporting any issues to supervisor/manager
– Any other task requested by the supervisor/ managerRequirements
– Geotechnical drilling experience preferred but willing to train the right person
– Valid driver’s license and a clean MVR for the past 3 years
– Flexible schedule to work 45-55 hours a week or as needed
– Able to lift 50+ lbs
– Self-starter, good communication, good attitude, and reliable
– Pass a drug screen and background check
Pay range is $18-20 per hour depending on experience + Benefits!
PandoLogic. Category: Construction & Trades, Keywords: Geotechnical Driller