As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world s technology leader.
Come to IBM and make a global impact! Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Developer, you ll help design, develop, and integrate solutions using best practice technologies, tools, techniques, and products our clients demand today.
You ll work with clients, co-creating solutions to major real-world challenges by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
WORK YOU COULD DO AS AN ASSOCIATE DEVELOPER:
IBM provides a variety of solutions to clients and our specialized teams serve these needs.
As a result, the specific work and technologies vary by the team you may be joining.
Below is a list of the types of work Associate Developers do.
– Work in an Agile environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
– Employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
– Work with a variety of relational databases (SQL, Postgres, DB2, MongoDB), operating systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), and modern UI frameworks (Backbone.js, AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Bootstrap, and JQuery).
– Work across the entire system architecture, from backend to front end, to design, develop, and support high quality, scalable products and interfaces.
– Create everything from mockups and UI components to algorithms and data structures as you deliver a viable product.
LOCATIONS: Atlanta, GA
Cambridge, MA Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX Houston, TX
New York, NY San Francisco, CA
Washington DCWayup. Category: Technology, Keywords: Programmer – Jr.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4f702e49d2ad61ee567cb8319&ri=94814e4fbdca4a23a524dcc4fdfbf293&job_loc=New+York%2CNY&q&spl=nkHDRA5U1hRQ8Nss%3A0jaH%2F1pFr0mdHarsN1LdYw%3D%3D%3AEfrm0FB%2B4QQqBkytvddazXPUcHrcejz1YZYOCgJQFw%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→