As an Associate Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development.
Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options.
Whether it s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities WORK YOU COULD DO AS AN ASSOCIATE DATA SCIENTIST:
– Implement and validate predictive and prescriptive models, create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
– Incorporate a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques in your projects.
– Write programs to cleanse and integrate data in an efficient and reusable manner.
– Use leading edge and open-source tools such as Python, R, and TensorFlow, combined with IBM tools and our AI application suites.
– Work in an Agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, consultants and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines to bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of predicting behaviors.
– Communicate with internal and external clients to understand and define business needs and appropriate modelling techniques to provide analytical solutions.
– Evaluate modelling results and communicate the results to technical and non-technical audiences.
LOCATIONS: Atlanta, GA
Cambridge, MA Chicago, IL
Dallas, TX Houston, TX
New York, NY San Francisco, CA
Washington DCWayup. Category: Science, Keywords: Data Scientist
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4fdeff9f46bd61ee5c91a5589&ri=94814e4fbdca4a23a524dcc4fdfbf293&job_loc=New+York%2CNY&q&spl=fVSVa8OAi16jEocu%3A%2F4soxa8vyDXw9od4XdIogg%3D%3D%3AI0bT1DDFGvNSo2urayvf8TKuGEE7d7jRRUrpfC9mOg%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→