TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world s most iconic and disruptive brands.
We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through [TTEC Digital]( our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and [TTEC Engage]( our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.
Your role brings that principle to life.
The Role This is an internal economic and business consulting role that requires expertise and knowledge in the US/global political, labor and economic environments with emphasis on wage and labor trends and potential changes.
Responsibilities include continual assessment of the external environment and associated impacts and risks to TTEC.
Requires economic modeling, analysis and impact of wage and labor changes to each client program, the development of proactive solutions to keep ahead of the changes and the associated benefits of doing so.
This role is both client and executive facing and requires strong experience and excellence in the following; business acumen, financial and economic modeling, analysis, communications, innovative thought and problem solving, ability to lead matrixed teams and light project management.
**What you ll be doing:** – Accessing and using historical and current external data and other information to understand proposed changes and trends impacting wages and labor.
– Create financial and economic models to determine how proposed changes could impact TTEC
– Analyze operational performance of client programs by region to understand the relationship and economic impact of wages to results
– Model and analyze wage and labor trends and impacts to clients based on current pricing, associate pay, relevant contract requirements and operational performance metrics; create business case based solutions to optimize economics
– Create communication processes to keep TTEC executives knowledgeable on macro-economic trends and changes impacting wage and labor
– Create easy-to-understand stories for discussion with clients regarding wage and labor trends/changes and new wage/price solutions aimed to proactively exceed minimums and drive high associate engagement, retention and performanceWayup. Category: Marketing & Biz Dev, Keywords: Pricing Specialist
Tagged as: management