We re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 600 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we ve raised $354 million in funding, and we re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
*About the Role *
Alto is searching for part-time contract delivery drivers to work a maximum of 21 hours per week. Delivery Drivers are responsible for getting prescriptions to Alto patients in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to have a flexible earnings opportunity and make some extra cash. All you need is your car, an iPhone or Android smartphone, and some free time.
You will begin your day by making your way to our Pharmacy location near midtown Manhattan to pick up the packages before you begin your route. We have routes between two and three hours in length. If you finish your route early, you will still be paid for the full time you were scheduled for.
*Available Delivery Shifts:*
*Monday – Friday: *3PM-6PM, 6PM-9PM
* Arrive at our pharmacy on time for your shift to pick up packages before you begin your route
* Make efficient and timely deliveries to various locations
* Deliver prescriptions to patients while ensuring a great customer experience
* Drive your vehicle in accordance with traffic regulations and observe traffic lights, other vehicles and pedestrians on the street to avoid accidents. Must comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
* Submit your availability weekly and utilize internal scheduling tools to monitor your work hours
* You are at least 18 years of age
* You are authorized to work in the United States
* You have a valid Driver s License and have a good driving record
* You have access to a reliable vehicle to make your deliveries
* You have General Liability Insurance & Valid Motor Vehicle Registration
* You have a track record of good attendance, positive attitude, and flexibility
* You are flexible to drive within any of our delivery zones
* You may be required to go up stairs to deliver to a patient s door
* You are conversational in English and have a passion for customer service
* You have a sense of urgency
*At Alto, each delivery driver is required to successfully complete a background check under the terms of Alto’s guidelines prior to the start of the engagement.*
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=3b85d068cc4d61e919235a209&ri=9323dcef16884fa2b1e1fa2e4c7a695b&job_loc=New+York%2CNY&q&spl=yDNu0TCZO0CiIv1w%3AGClinkS%2BCiu91fNQhhPEUA%3D%3D%3Awhskq%2FND4zNd0JXoqidNWTnknXBv1bfOKdDqV09MNw%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→