Do you want to be a part of something extraordinary?
Do you love to win as a team, work hard, innovate and excel ..then let s chat?!?!
Meritage Home s is a top 10 builder dedicated to building energy-efficient homes and communities.
We are looking for future leaders that can help Meritage continue to grow, set our future strategy and solve our business challenges.
Our internship program is designed to help you not only understand what we do but how and why we do it.
If you are looking for an experience where you can immerse yourself in a business, establish a network, learn, develop your skills, and have some fun, than this is the place for you.
**The stuff you will do:**
– Work closely with internal business leaders to learn the homebuilding industry, the Meritage business model and an assigned functional area such as construction, land, marketing, operations, purchasing, finance, human resources, etc.
– Learn our core values and why they drive everything we do
– Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
– Participate in cross-functional projects involving other interns and business leaders centered around current business challenges
– Present real world business recommendations to senior leadership that can help drive our strategy
– Write a paper focusing on the experience or another assigned topicWayup. Category: Construction & Trades, Keywords: Construction Worker
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4fc73a1097ed61ee5d0dfda59&ri=94814e8c1b4644a7a44a7538d24ee6f4&job_loc=Englewood%2CCO&q&spl=jYnWa3vRydCkVCOo%3Ai0Mfe20bs8Lt%2FPBtAp2Cvw%3D%3D%3A%2BwpoC73Nn%2BLYiMmJrxqG8xG8M2VhWTEWNHol6TAvrQ%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Denver%2C+CO→