Magnolia Springs Louisville is currently seeking a part time Concierge for our upscale assisted living community. This position is in the evening, approximately 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm with rotating weekends from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and would total approximately 12-15 hours weekly. This person is responsible for greeting residents, guests, suppliers, vendors and outside service providers in a warm and professional manner. Duties include:
1. Provide ongoing phone coverage at front desk.
2. Solve issues presented by residents, guests, vendors, suppliers in a manner so that both the organizational objectives are met, as well as the individuals feel they were served appropriately.
3. Keep difficult situations from escalating.
4. Accept packages delivered, documents receipt of packages in log book, and notifies resident (recipient) of delivery.
5. Maintain visitor log-in sheets.
6. Maintain security for admittance to all entries accessible to the public.
7. Prepare maintenance work orders as requested by residents and staff.
8. Ensure lobby area is kept neat and clean. Picks up debris and keeps desk work area clutter free.
9. May assemble marketing brochures and materials.
10. Assist with resident sign in for Life Enrichment events or other functions as needed.
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=21182e890aed61e88478ff3d9&ri=4f6fa548448a15c26eed7be647c0a198&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→