*Full Job Description*
Are you looking for a part-time Behavior Technician role working with kids that offers a friendly environment and ongoing support? If so, then we want to talk with you about our Behavior Technician position!
*Who We Are:-*
Brighter Days ABA is a family-oriented company that has been offering our services to our community for nearly 6 years.We are an extraordinary team of motivated professionals, passionate about providing the best possible ABA therapy to you and your family. We re precisely what you want for your child. Based on a mantra of supreme dedication, we emphasize ABA treatment customized to your child s needs and challenges. We re all about out-of-the-box creativity, rapid service coordination, quality performance, ensuring rewarding results along with healthy work and personal life balance!
*Perks / Benefits:-*
* Part-time position
* Competitive compensation
* BCBA supervision hours offered
* Our Behavior Technicians enjoy a friendly environment & ongoing support
* Experience in the rewarding field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
* Flexible Schedule
_*Do you have what it takes?*_ Although we don t require specific experience, we do look for certain characteristics, including:
* A genuine desire to help children with autism and their families achieve goals.
* A steady supply of compassion, empathy, enthusiasm, kindness, goodwill, and reliability.
* Strong curiosity and a desire to learn about autism and ABA.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with autistic kids (preferred, not required)
* Willing to travel to home-based sessions
*Who You Are:-*
* High School Diploma or AA with at least 3 months of childcare or ABA experience
* Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or work experience (preferable)
* Strong desire and passion to help and serve others
* High level of confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
* Ability to build relationships with families
* Must have a valid Drivers License
* Must have valid Vehicle insurance
* Behavior technician will support and implement patient care plans created by an assigned Board-Certified Behavior Analyst.
* Behavior Technician will provide 1:1 Behavioral intervention programs in the home-based setting.
* Develop rapport, communicate effectively, and collaborate with the BCBA & family members involved with the client s treatment
* Behavior Technician will collect Behavioral data as directed by the BCBA
_Brighter Days ABA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class._
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* After school
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
* What is your email address and phone number?
* Do you have experience working with children?
* Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
* ‘Do you speak Spanish’?
Work Location: On the road