Portland’s premier Steakhouse is a celebrated family owned restaurant looking to add to our valet team. As a member of RingSide Hospitality Group, you are a part of a great tradition of exceptional service and food celebrating 75 years of service in 2019. You play an essential role in the continuing success of the restaurant. From our predominantly USDA Prime beef, seasonal inspired appetizers, salads, side dishes and entrees to our award-wining wine cellar, the RingSide Steakhouse is the definition of a truly great American steakhouse. It is our expectation that your skills and personality will contribute to our mission of providing Portland the highest quality food and beverages, with impeccable service in elegant and comfortable surroundings.
_Ringside Hospitality Group is an equal employment opportunity employer._
Currently Accepting Applications for:
* Previous valet experience in a high volume setting is required.
* Must have and continue to have a valid Driver s License and good driving record to be approved by Company insurance.
* Must be able to drive both a manual and automatic vehicle.
* Must possess or be able to obtain an OLCC card.
* Must display a passion for hospitality and have food, wine, and beverage knowledge.
* Must have a great worth ethic with attention to detail, the ability to work and problem-solve effectively as a member of a team, a strong drive for customer service and a positive attitude.
* Current Wage: = $14.75 per hour plus tips.
* Health Insurance, Dental, 401K, Paid Vacation, Free Parking, AFLAC, Legal Shield and Identity Theft, Discount Public Transportation Passes, Employee Assistance Program
* Ringside is open for dinner service and is closed for all major holidays and Super Bowl Sunday.
Visit us at ringsidesteakhouse.com/careers for an application.
Government and public health guidelines and best practices regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines are changing rapidly as defined by CDC and Multnomah County,you must be up to date on COVID Vaccination and or Boosters. Ability to claim a medical or sincerely held religious belief will be accepted and reviewed for accommodation.
Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility s that are required of the employee for this job. Employees will need to certify that they are able to perform the essential functions with or without an accommodation for which they are applying for.
We Thank all applicants for their interest: only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.75 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Evening shift
* Every weekend
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Portland, OR 97210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Valet parking: 2 years (Required)
* Driver’s License (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location