At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and youll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
_**As part of Freddie Macs return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.**_
Are you looking for an inclusive company culture to help you apply your skills to the workforce? The Single-Family division within Freddie Mac is searching for creative individuals to join our organization.
Freddie Mac is a dynamic environment with constant change, enabling interns to grow with us through a wide variety of experiences and responsibilities. Interns at Freddie Mac actively work on real-world projects while developing skills that will apply directly to their careers and provide them broad exposure to Freddie Mac’s outstanding role in the mortgage industry!
– Our team is responsible for engaging clients and colleagues in support of Freddie Macs overarching mission of preserving homeownership across America, empowering potential homeowners, achieving bottom line business goals, and advancing positive industry change.
– Our vision is to help Freddie Mac emerge from conservatorship as the most innovative, customer-focused leaders and indispensable business partners.
– We support the Single-Family lines of business through marketing, design, communications, campaigns, and other initiatives.
– Work collaboratively with internal and external partners who represent various divisions across the organization.
– Collaborate closely with Product teams to research and understand customer needs in order to form user-centered solutions
– Storyboard, design, prototype, and test new concepts and product features
– Build relationships and learn to connect with clients respectfully and collaboratively.
– Work with various teams to identify process improvements and collaboration opportunities.
– Assist with special projects, sometimes ad hoc, which require program management
– Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Design, Web Design, or a related discipline.
– Graduation in December 2022 or May 2023 with availability to begin full time employment in our January 2023 or June 2023 cohort.
**Keys to Success in this Role:**
– Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
– Must be a standout colleague and able to work collaboratively
NOTE: Freddie Mac will not be hiring any students, exchange visitors, or recent graduates on F-1 (CPT/OPT), J-1, M-1 visas, or any individuals requiring sponsorship for an employment based visa application (such as H-1B) in connection with these openings).
Tagged as: management
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4c12e125fc5d61ee60504ef39&ri=94d098f9e414446388122c85f272d64c&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&q&spl=Edt720OOWGlsLsVX%3AaV%2FF%2B4VdWJ5JBbVUc3ryNQ%3D%3D%3AsQAcqOWD5J%2BELws48G5WLa0gtuSq5aSqBKk5cV6wPlBnuxvYSePKUegDXq5pBH5m3cAt2H%2Bplg%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Louisville%2C+KY→