*EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED FOR SERVER ASSISTANT:*
* Clean off all plate and glassware from tables that have left; re-set tables
* Maintain a clean floor throughout the restaurant; bring all dishware to the dish pit for cleaning
* Assist servers in refilling drinks, running food, and pre-bussing tables
* Filling water and tea for guests
* Serving water to guests upon arrival
*EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS FOR SERVER ASSISTANT:* Ability to repetitively use arms, hands and fingers; ability to communicate effectively with team members; positive attitude when working with peers; basic understanding of professional cooking and knife
handling skills; understands safety and sanitation
*PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS:* To successfully perform the essential functions of the job, an employee must be able to perform the following: Stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pulling, talking, hearing/listening
and repetitive motion. Able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally to move furniture.
*Heavy Work:* Lifting up to 20 lbs frequently, 50 lbs occasionally.
Mathis Management promotes and maintains a drug-free work environment.
Mathis Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Non Safety Sensitive*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $7.25 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Fine dining restaurant
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Tagged as: management