Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
We are seeking immediate hires as Data Entry Clerks for our Health and Welfare Consulting Services department. This is a temporary position.
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Work Schedule: Part-time – 32 hours weekly
What You Will Be Doing:
* Deliver straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in data entry
* Completes data entry related to health benefit plans
* Good knowledge and understanding of data entry and business/operating processes and procedures
* May handle complex assignments
* Works to clearly defined procedures under supervision
* High school diploma
* Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
* Strong typing and basic computer skills
* 1+ years of data entry experience required
* Knowledge of Health Insurance Plans
* Working knowledge of medical terminology
* Good verbal communication skills
* Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and establishes a positive rapport with every caller.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Tagged as: management