Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a part-time Receptionist at our Community Legacy at Georgetown Assisted Living in Georgetown, Texas. If you also have dining service experience, we can offer you additional hours. Weekends are required. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes, You CAN have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
* Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
* Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!
* Daily complimentary meals!
* A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
* Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
* A High School diploma or GED
* Two years experience as a Receptionist (preferred)
* A Minimum one year customer service experience.
* Prior multi-line phone experience.
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Receptionist with Merrill Gardens!
The Receptionist provides the first impression that visitors have of Merrill Gardens main office and is responsible for:
* Greeting all visitors.
* Answering the telephone.
* Maintaining the front office area in a neat and organized manner.
* Provides administrative support to all departments on an as needed basis.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 – ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer