We are currently seeking to hire a part-time night and weekend Receptionist for the Sam Swope Care Center and Grove Pointe Assisted Living Community on our Louisville campus. The Receptionist is often the first person our guests encounter and promotes the community in a positive manner at all times.
Work hours for this position are 20-25 hours per week. The hours will vary Monday-Friday between 4:15 p.m.- 9 p.m. and weekends either 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. or 4:15 p.m. ? 9 p.m.
* Places, receives and routes a high volume of calls.
* Performs general administrative duties.
* Manages the company?s lobby area.
* Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients and job candidates in a professional manner and demonstrates a caring demeanor in all interactions.
* Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
* Maintains confidentiality of information in relation to residents, family members, visitors and co-workers.
* Initiates prompt and appropriate follow-up/action to problems and anticipates needs of residents and co-workers.
* Monitors call light dashboard and responds accordingly.
* Assists visitors and screens visitors for entry to COVID unit.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Ideal Experiences Include
* MS Office computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
* Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers