Ref ID: 01720-#######310
Classification: PC Technician
If you’re looking for work where you’ll need the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex technical issues, the PC Technician opening at Robert Half Technology might be right for you! This role will be located in Louisville Kentucky. If you are a self-starter and a problem solver who enjoys working in a positive, dynamic environment, this is the job for you! Don’t wait – APPLY NOW!
What you get to do every single day:
– Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish PCs, laptops, monitors, server, and other computer hardware
– Arrange repairs with the suitable vendors
– Follow company quality standards to ensure the integrity of all electronic data records
– Manage imaging and preparation for new computers
– Interface with ticket submitters regularly and effectively
– Keep track of equipment and collaborate on possible purchases
– Complete PC-to-PC data transfers and troubleshoot software/hardware and break/fix
– Record daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions or installation activities
– Provide support for functionality testing and end users
– Dismantle, box and ship outdated equipment
– Handle disassembly, boxing, movement and setup/installation on site
– Manage and execute technology implementation projects
– Install printers, and troubleshoot and repair issues
For immediate consideration for this position please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated!
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Great attention to detail
– Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
– Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
– Strong familiarity with printers
– Foundational knowledge in printing projects
– Quality experience with WPAN – Wireless Personal Area Networks
– Practical knowledge of Norton Utilities – Windows
– Proven knowledge of software technology
– Knowledge of Print Media
– Experience with information technology
– Well-founded grasp of API’s
– Color printers experience desired
– General familiarity with WAP (wireless application protocol
– An understanding of networking such as switching and routing is highly valued
– 1 – 3 years of experience supporting hardware and software for PC and Mac, and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
– A certification in CompTIA A+ is preferred
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=1b085ad73ead61eb257fbade9&ri=7d507fdbc80201df18946fb28c6dba83&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→