This is a *Full-Time or Part-Time driver* position with Total Performance Logistics, delivering packages for Amazon!
Based out of DPD5 at 15000 N Lombard Street, Portland, OR. 97203
We need *reliable*, *independent*, *flexible*, *hard workers* who pay attention to details, can quickly *problem solve* a wide range of situations, and *win* in a *fast-paced* environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and ready to get the job done.
Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the company
* Military *veterans* are welcome!
*Driving experience is a plus* but not mandatory
* As we grow, supervisory roles will be available
* Successfully handle and* deliver *packages* on time *
*Safely *drive and perform safety *inspections* on company vehicle; follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and company policies
* Provide *excellent customer service* and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
*Keep pace *in* physically demanding* job; work in all *weather* conditions; *lift* packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
*Communicate effectively* with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
* Use *smart phone device* for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
* Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
* Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
*Benefits & Scheduling: *
*$17.50 to $18.50 / hour* (paid weekly)
* 10-hour shifts are typical
*4 to 5-day work week (40 hours) *is typical
* Schedule for FT Team Members is a *rotation* where team members should always get at least 2 consecutive days off!
* Expect afternoon shift, starting around Noon and going to about 10pm
* A minimum of 2 paid 15-minute *breaks* during your shift and 1 unpaid 30 minute meal break
* Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
* Medical Insurance
*Paid time off* begins accruing immediately at start of employment
*Key Duties & Responsibilities:*
* Must be *at least 21 years old*
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Must have good English speaking, reading, writing / *communication* skills
* *Delivery Vehicle & Gas*
* *Handheld technology*
* *Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment*
*HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK to COMPLETE*.* *It may take longer if you have an out-of-state driver s license.