Commercial Service Work of HVAC Systems and Equipment at Museums.
First 2 days will be orientation, please meet in the lobby of Museum and you will be escorted to the training rooms.
Work load and expectations include but are not limited to: routine, ad hoc, and emergency facility mechanical maintenance activities.
These general maintenance tasks include: Diagnostics, Fabrication, Installation, Insulation, Modification, Monitoring, Preventative and predictive maintenance, Repair, Replacement and removal of building mechanical systems and equipment.
* Inspect, check, test, adjustments, and troubleshoots HVAC and utility systems
* Operate, test, maintain, and repair refrigeration, AC, heating, humidification, high- and low-pressure boiler systems
* Troubleshoot operational deficiencies to formulate proper system repairs and upgrades
* Analyze and monitor system functionality to meet a tight range of temperature and humidity requirements
* Provide a complete written record of all services provided and work completed.
* A minimum of five (5) documented years of demonstrated and evaluated professional knowledge, proficiency, and experiences in the skilled trade(s) in a commercial or industrial setting.
* Ability to communicate (written/oral) to convey job status information.
* Knowledge of generally accepted industry maintenance and repair practices
* Knowledge of generally accepted industry maintenance and repair safety practices.
* OSHA 10, 30, SST * Demonstrated ability to safely operate hand and power tools.
* Demonstrated ability to safely lift at least 25 pounds unassisted.
* Demonstrated ability and training to work safely in awkward or tight spaces.
* Demonstrated experience with commercial and industrial building mechanical systems.
* Demonstrated ability and training to work safely on ladders or scaffolding.
* Demonstrated ability to safely troubleshoot mechanical components and systems.
#SKILLEDTRD PandoLogic. Category: Installation & Maintenance, Keywords: HVAC Technician
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4ec449466fdd61ee4d3ac8ca9&ri=949e79b54e094d519a188d7933d4d2fd&job_loc=New+York%2CNY&q&spl=coLC3S5DZLGD0Wrd%3A9xG1RIlyCMnJAtzC0KER9w%3D%3D%3AO1HBgn9cA2kV9D5EDqvNyfBKJpBa7jY0Vote99rOVL0ju16CIo3zPGro4ZEVC%2FUuHRv2UnOp5w%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→