Immediately Hiring Event Staff!
Are you a team player who likes to have fun while you work? Do you enjoy meeting people and sparking conversations? If so, then we want YOU to join our LAZ family! We are an employee first company who care about you and what you think!
Why LAZ Parking?
* Immediately Hiring!
* Compensation: $20/hr
* Flexible scheduling: Part-Time – days, evenings & weekend shifts available – following U of L Football Event Schedules!
* Team Atmosphere
* Growth Opportunities
* Pay Activ – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately
* Paid training: No experience? We have you covered!
* Free company uniform
The following programs are available to help support you,freeof charge.
* Health Coaching & ResourcesOne-on-one health coaching is available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ Benefits or not.
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)you and eligible members of your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
* Smoking Cessation Program
Requirements: Previous experience working in outdoor/extreme weather conditions preferred and A Can Do Attitude!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Event Staff (Traffic Director or Flagger) members are the frontline personnel responsible for greeting, engaging and interacting with all customers attending events. The Event staff position will require cash handling, making correct change, issuing paystubs, etc. during events (sporting events, music concerts, political speakers, graduations, circus’, group gatherings).
* Meet and greet each customer with courtesy and great customer service.
* Collect the parking fees.
* Understand and know how to handle the different types of parkers i.e. tenants, visitors, employees, administration, etc.
* Understand the surroundings and event details in order to answer questions
* Expedite the traffic flow in a timely fashion.
* Adhere to dress code – Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, heat, etc.) and be able to continuously stand for extended periods of time (3-6 hours)
* Follow all safety standards.
* Communicate with management, supervisors and traffic directors.
* Prepare and reconcile reports.
* Answer customer service questions concerning parking and the answer general customer inquiries in a courteous, professional and effective manner and refer questions to the supervisor when applicable.
* Determine traffic flow in times of equipment failure or during periods of construction.
* Will be expected to take direction from Managers, Supervisors and emergency responders during emergencies
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on such grounds.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Tagged as: management
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers