As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development.
Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options.
Whether it s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities START DATES FOR THIS ROLE ARE JANUARY 2022 AND LATER
Data scientists are in demand across IBM s growth areas.
If hired, you will be matched to a team based on business demand, location and fit.
Join the forward-thinking teams at IBM solving some of the world s most complex problems there is no better place to start your career!
What you ll do as an Entry Level Data Scientist:
– You will implement and validate predictive models as well as create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
– You will be exposed to and incorporate a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques such as logistic regression, experimental design, generalized linear models, mixed modeling, CHAID/decision trees, neural networks and ensemble models.
– You will communicate with internal and external clients to understand business needs and provide analytical solutions.
– You will use leading edge tools such as COGNOS, Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning.
– You ll work in an agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines to bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of predicting behaviors.
Who You Are: – You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
– You thrive on teamwork and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– You have strong technical and analytical abilities, a knack for driving impact and growth, and some experience with programming/scripting in a language such as Java or Python.
– You have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking and Agile Development methodologies.
For more information on our other Entry Level opportunities, please visit here.
These are office based positions in IBM locations including the following.
Opportunities in these locations will vary based on demand & will be deleted as filled:
CA – San Francisco, San Jose
CT – Southbury GA – Brookhaven, Sandy Springs
MA Andover, Cambridge, Lowell NY – Armonk, NYC
NC – Research Triangle Park TX – Austin, DallasWayup. Category: Science, Keywords: Data Scientist
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4fdeffedecbd61ee5c91a2729&ri=948492f53d2e416489bde36995bb5e56&job_loc=Durham%2CNC&q&spl=Wopgl13v2mLyaxR9%3A%2BBOYsH1gtmEg9I8e4Wk5Cw%3D%3D%3AJjoLFYGv8zSGa1XPRvi%2BOOF6I3nvGExw%2BlFvtFDIJQ%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Raleigh%2C+NC→