This is a Full Time/ Part Time position with *AERO Logistics & Transportation Inc.*, delivering packages for Amazon! Delivery Associates strive to get every order to the customer s door on-time.
We need *reliable*, *independent*, *flexible*, *hard workers* who pay attention to details, can quickly *problem solve *a wide range of situations, and *win *in a *fast-paced* environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
*Leadership opportunities* and development are available.
*Location*: 1000 Innovation Ave, Morrisville, NC 27560
*Shifts*: Approximate hours are 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week. Block shifts. Everyone must work 1 weekend day.
*Compensation & Benefits*
* $18.50 / Hour + *Performance Bonus* opportunities
* Paid Training
* Uniform and $125 Credit for Work Shoes Provided
*Paid Overtime* and *Paid Time Off (PTO)*
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
*Delivery Driver Basic Requirements*
* Eligible to work in the U.S
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must pass a 4 panel pre-employment drug screening
* Must be 21 years old
* Must have reliable transportation
*Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities*
* Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times, in all weather conditions.
* Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information, navigation, and planning.
* Ability to lift, push, pull, and sort boxes and packages weighing up to 50 pounds each on a frequent basis.
* Ability to work 4 days a week, for at least 10 hours per day, one day must be a weekend.
* Ability to safely operate a delivery van with a weight rating of up to 10,000 pounds.
* Ability to maintain focus and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
* Ability to walk, climb up and down stairs frequently, lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, twist, and/or stretch during shifts up to 11 hours long.
Ability to timely report for scheduled shifts and maintain reliable attendance