*No nights or weekends! Ask about our sign on bonus!*
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
The Food Specialist is responsible for overall food preparation for the School s enrolled children. May be responsible for the oversight of a group of children and be responsible for their health and safety. Must be adaptable to menu changes and be able to meet meal and snack schedules. Ensures safe food preparations and proper sanitation methods are used and maintains a safe kitchen/pantry area.
* Create home-style, nutritional meal plans in the boundaries of their school’s menu and budget, as well as state and federal requirements.
* Prepare meals/snacks for children and staff. Distribute food to the classrooms following appropriate health and safety guidelines, and policies.
* Follow the daily menu provided by the Director which incorporates, USDA, licensing and/or health department regulations.
* Maintain inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
* Assists in classrooms as needed as an Assistant Teacher/Floater.
* Are caring, compassionate and love what they do
* Work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for multiple individuals, preferably in a childcare facility
* An understanding of all current state and local regulations
* Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
* A High School diploma or equivalent
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Type: Part-time
* Monday to Friday
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location