We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to work remotely for the next 6+ months.
These employees will receive inbound and make outbound calls to process assorted claims for callers. The calls will be primarily to field unemployment related claims and assist customers with processing/investigating/tracking claims.
Training takes place over 3-4 days and must be completed in full.
* Must reside in the United States.
* Must be able to work at least 30 hours a week. This is the absolute minimum.
* Must have an updated windows or mac computer.
* Must have a headset that can plug into the computer (headphones with a microphone work as well).
* Must have a high speed & stable internet line.
* Must be comfortable with various types of technology, and have problem solving skills.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Must be comfortable on the phone speaking to people
* Must be a self starter and responsible! Even though this position is work from home it is still a job and adherence must be met accordingly.
The pay is $12/hr and these employees will be 1099
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Job Requirements: [...]
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=20e01aaea6ed61e8af7ff6469&ri=1012f2867876a74546e382bfe0350bfe&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→