We run a small online Jewelry business based in Brooklyn Heights and are looking for part-time help constructing, packaging, and shipping items.
Required to work 3 days a week, 2-3 hours a day (possible to work more hours if desired). Schedule is very flexible as long it can be consistent week-to-week, and work environment is very laid back. A great opportunity for a student or professional looking for a side job, or anyone that wants to grow with our business. We are hoping to find someone who is a great fit, easy to work with, and that can work long-term with us.
– good organizational skills
– good with your hands, in order to help construct small pieces of jewelry and package nicely
– attention to detail and wanting to make each piece special for whoever purchased it
– self-starter, ability to work without too much supervision
– very flexible hours, just need to come to agreement on what times work best during the week– could be early mornings, could be evenings, mid-afernoon, as long as it is consistent
– laid-back work environment, you can play your own music while working, etc.
– great window view of Brooklyn, lower Manhattan, and the East River / Statue of Liberty
– fun job!