Could you envision a world without power?
PeopleReady is currently looking for entry-level Apprentice Electricians to provide energy for our clients.
Are you up to the task of gaining valuable experience in a wonderful work environment?
Apprentice Electricians will install and repair electrical components on our residential or commercial jobsites working with a Journeyman Electrician.
Almost every building has electrical power – for communications, lighting, and control systems that are installed during construction and maintained after that.
These systems power the lights, appliances, and equipment that make people’s lives and jobs easier and more manageable.
. Electricians generally focus on either construction or maintenance, although many do both.
They usually start their work by reading blueprints – technical diagrams that show the locations of circuits, outlets, load centers, panel boards, and other equipment.
After resolving where all the wires and components will go, electricians install and connect the wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems, then test their work using ammeters, ohmmeters, and voltmeters.
Once all the tests are passed, they will make notes and records to ensure the integrity of the systems that they helped to implement.
We would love to hire you for this full-time position today.
Shift Timings – 1st Shift (Day)
Pay Rate for this Job is $23/Hour – $36/Hour
* Measuring, cutting, and bending wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
* Maintaining tools, vehicles, and equipment and keeping parts and supplies in order Performing semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
* Following state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
* Must be legal to work in the US * Must have at least 1 year of verifiable electrical experience
* Must have your own hand tools * Must have reliable transportation
You may be eligible for paid leave benefits under federal, state, and/or local law, such as paid sick and safe leave and paid public health emergency leave under the Colorado Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
Additional information on benefits available to you can be found in your new hire information or by contacting your local branch and/or by calling 1-800-###-####
#SkilledTrdPandoLogic. Category: Installation & Maintenance, Keywords: Electrician
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4e741b2f7bfd61ee463fee5b9&ri=9491fd2ae04f4baaa37fb67a75a09fc1&job_loc=Lafayette%2CCO&q&spl=zIqqSqn455CL1dmI%3AjYlAEPeiyRZoQZ%2FXq0H58w%3D%3D%3Apr6qKn%2F8oBYZyHm5agKzplqezqAuvgnym4Fce6Gxxw%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Denver%2C+CO→