Macy s is proudly America s Department Store. There s a reason we ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy s is also known for giving back to our communities.
Now is an exciting time to join Macy s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. With endless opportunities, you can begin anywhere and go everywhere at Macy s. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to excellence and leadership development. We want talent like you.
Responsible for the protection of company assets and associates. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Completion of inbound/outbound trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports.
* Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility.
* Respond to the alarm system.
* Conduct audits on common carriers.
* Monitor associate activities.
* Monitor activities of visitors/truckers.
* Enforce all facility rules and regulations.
* Respond to building emergencies.
* Operate power equipment and CCTV.
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Prior security experience in a distribution center environment preferred.
* PC Knowledge, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manual
* Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
* Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld technology
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
*Physical Requirements: *
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, depth perception and color vision
* Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
* Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
*This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[SFPC Art. 49]( here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9]( here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[PC Ch. 9-3500]( here.*
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=3a9d0b663efd61e908aeeacf9&ri=9340c7d500e14323b7df5e7200951a45&job_loc=Secaucus%2CNJ&q&spl=rH%2BkEa8h26GkugQM%3A95gmAEEgL94T0DqlgUokUw%3D%3D%3AOcZPvmdbo8vp%2B5wiOY8rsj8G9lTwKGNnHJxj%2Bigs7w%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→