Looking for a Part-Time HHA role? Apply today!
Care In Homes finds you Home Health Aide (HHA) position / shift hours you’re looking for and matches it to your location so you get your ideal, in-home position!
Home Health Aide (HHA) Duties:
* Hands on support with activities of daily living
* Accompanies client on errands or runs errands for the client
* Dietary aide: plans, prepares, and serves meals according to dietary instructions.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Requirements:
* Active CNA / HHA State Licensure
* Basic First aid and CPR certification
* Must be at least 18 years old
Apply now and start a in home position with competitive pay, flexible hours, and some really fantastic clients!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!