Macy s is proudly America s Department Store. There s a reason we ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy s is also known for giving back to our communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macy s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. With endless opportunities, you can begin anywhere and go everywhere at Macy s. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to excellence and leadership development. We want talent like you.
The Store Fulfillment Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the store Fulfillment Operation, inclusive of Buy-Online-Pickup-Instore, Curbside Pickup, and Same Day Delivery. Analysts will participate and monitor customer escalation resolution & troubleshooting, report development, distribution, and follow up to improve the overall in-store experience. Analysts perform ad-hoc data analysis and collaborate with the Store Operations team and other cross functional business partners. Job functions will include process improvement techniques to improve the customer experience and streamline central workflow.
* Provide support to stores to troubleshoot Fulfillment orders by reviewing and responding to portal forms and store emails.
* Conduct daily review of online shipments, track and report discrepancies.
* Assists measuring Store Fulfillment activity by building and distributing accurate management reporting through Excel or similar applications timely.
* Leverage multiple Systems and Applications to extract data including SPManager, MyShip, DDW, Portal, Pipeline, and Mainframe.
* Effectively communicate to Central, Regional and Division management on results and findings to ensure store compliance on Store Operations processes.
* Collaborate with key business partners to obtain and share information and assist with Store Fulfillment initiatives.
* Uses problem solving skills and performs ad-hoc data analysis to resolve issues in a timely-manner related to store workload, compliance, processing and/or shipping
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
*Qualifications and Competencies:*
* Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
* 1-2 years related experience
* Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of associates, including VP-level executives.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, identify efficiencies, and own projects.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
* Travel: Less than 25% of the time, predominantly to stores in the NYC area.
* Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant communication with customers
* Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs simultaneously for extended periods of time.
* Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and crouch
* Frequently lift/move up to 10lbs
*This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[SFPC Art. 49]( here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9]( here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[PC Ch. 9-3500]( here.*
Tagged as: management
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=395d02cee36d61e934ae70429&ri=934d451015df47b0866e5d099728befa&job_loc=New+York%2CNY&q&spl=ySuVMOl%2FYIg5hTa%2B%3AaRPSjt2zW%2FAtEqjYzy9Ayg%3D%3D%3Aep1JCSHa3C4n0rJ%2FS4OojWs19yEg1KNf%2Br2qPCeIow%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=New+York%2C+NY→