Manpower is recruiting for Admin Clerks to work a short term assignment for our client in Louisville, KY! If you have warehouse, data entry, or Admin experience, please apply! Please apply with your qualified resume.
Position: Administrative Assistant III
* The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant III position may greet visitors, answer requests, answer phones, screen/route callers, take messages, and assist in resolving routine problems and inquiries pertaining to departmental policies / procedures.
* May supervise or give work direction to lower level clerical personnel.
* May be responsible for scheduling appointments and engagements on behalf of the department, without prior clearance.
* May make arrangements and coordinate all details for meetings, conferences and special events including catering requests, presentation materials and equipment.
* May plan and coordinate meeting arrangements including travel and lodging and process expense reports.
* May be responsible for interpreting administrative decisions and policies to complete assigned tasks and projects of a complex nature.
* May review, prioritize and determine actions for all incoming correspondence and mail.
* May order office supplies and equipment; organize and maintain department filing systems and other records.
* May assist with creating, maintaining and collecting data for reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases.
* May assist with monitoring and approving departmental expenditures, department budget and account records.
* May make requests for office equipment repairs and work closely with facilities to ensure that equipment, materials and office space are used effectively.
* May compose documents; maintain relevant databases; update departmental websites and related records.
* May be exposed to confidential information and handle confidential matters.
* May research, analyze and summarize data for reports independently and assist with large project coordination.
* May maintain calendars for management.
* High School Education or equivalent of three years or more of administrative support and understanding of general office procedure experience required.
* Excellent listening, oral, verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment within understood policies and procedures preferred.
* Experience with standard report generation; office administrative practices and procedures required.
* Intermediate skill level or better and knowledge with using computer applications involving word processing, data entry and/or standard report generation including: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and internet search software relevant to the position required.
* Familiarity with using pivot tables and advanced formulas when working with spreadsheet and reports preferred.
* Good attention to detail skills and the ability to multitask preferred.
* Good organizational, problem solving and time management skills a plus and preferred.
* Must be able to work in a seated position for the duration of the workday preferred.
* Must perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, computer keyboarding, filing, and calculating preferred.
Hours: 7:00am to 7:00PM, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Location: 8203 NATIONAL TURNPIKE LOUISVILLE KY 40214
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Tagged as: management [...]
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=1b974f86d1fd61eb2c8eefc09&ri=4d2398455020d77524631e9372ceaa17&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→