Ref ID: 01720-#######528
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $16.63 to $19.25 hourly
Accountemps has an open position for an Accounting Clerk to work in the Non-Profit industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term temporary position based in the Louisville, Kentucky area. This job is ideal for candidates seeking an energetic, team-oriented environment that offers an opportunity for career advancement. This is with an organization that has quickly become well-respected for its business practices.
– Assemble statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
– Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
– Broadcast financial information to journals and ledgers
– General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
– Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
– Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
– Contribute to Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
– Microsoft Excel experience
– Excellent data entry skills
– Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
– AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
– Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine s list of World’s Most Admired Companies since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.###.#### or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Source: Jobs2Careers - Jobs & Careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=1a266a064aad61eb379cb7c99&ri=b3c3513508c03a4dade33b5349888a55&job_loc=Louisville%2CKY&encrypt=0&q→