At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build.
To design. To code.
To consult. To think along with clients and sell.
To make markets. To invent.
To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems?
If so, lets talk. Your Role and Responsibilities
– Evaluates and enters time-sensitive clinical and pricing information into a database that is used to support multiple products
– Performs data normalization prior to data entry by using controlled terminology and by following strict editorial procedures
– Reviews content created by other editors and provides verbal and written feedback to improve quality and consistency of content
– Researches and resolves internal and external inquiries requiring domain expertise
– Performs quality control testing of IBM Watson Health products; assists with development of quality assurance protocols
– Researches and contacts multiple sources to obtain required documentation
– May provide support to other departments and business units as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Demonstrated ability to apply pharmacy knowledge and experience in critical thinking and problem-solving; ability to recognize discrepancies in data
– Ability to solve problems, independently organize work, and perform multiple tasks
– Demonstrated ability to communicate with management and other team members
– Solid knowledge of internet searching and pharmaceutical terminology
– Strong computer skills; familiarity with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Adobe Professional)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Pharmacy technician certification plus 2 year s related work experience or 4 year s related work experience
About Business Unit
IBM s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world.
IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management.
Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility.
With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more?
Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges?
And ready to shape the future for millions of people?
If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story.
Together, we have the power to make meaningful change to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career. About IBM
IBM s greatest invention is the IBMer.
We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain.
Now it s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location Statement IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave.
Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform.
IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM sales incentive plan.
Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship required. Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Wayup. Category: Technology, Keywords: Data Specialist
Tagged as: management
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=4fdeff9ba8bd61ee5c91a5169&ri=9483669b6a47475993d3578a78375d21&job_loc=Arvada%2CCO&q&spl=0ipHwL%2FqlZrNeM3t%3AbhgeIXwfbDw1Jx%2Bem%2BWChg%3D%3D%3ACHofBP%2Fj7JSygpSwd2KihsbU9%2FW06VtsMJsK5XCMyw%3D%3D&encrypt=0&l=Denver%2C+CO→